goodbye peterpan welcome noah

About Me




   Biodata
Hello buddy, my name is Rizki Agung Pambudi and my friends usually call me "Agung". I was born in klaten 16 mei 1995. I am Moslem and I live in Pemukti Baru, RT 06/RW 09, No. 157, Tlogo, Prambanan, Klaten, Central Java, Indonesia. I am a second grade student at SMK Muhammadiyah 1 KLATEN UTARA. At school I choosing TKJ./Computer and Network Technic majors. More of my activity now is blogging and learning photography. Other my activities now are FITNESS, BASKETBALL etc.

   Educational Background :
          - Prambanan Elementary School 2 (SSN)
          - Prambanan Junior High School 1 (SSN)
          - Muhammadiyah Senior High School 1 Klaten Utara (RSBI)


   History of Blogging

I am a student at SMK Muhammadiyah 1 KLATEN UTARA with majoring TKJ required to create a blog. At that time in 2011 when I was a grade 1 at SMK  Muhammadiyah 1 KLATEN UTARA. After I made ​​my blog over time anyway so addictive. And that's when I started to pursue the world of blogging.

My first blog was agoengsan.blogspot.com as HASTA | Personal blog and sharing more. Over time I try to change the blog domain (dot) com but that's just free and only 1 year. Less than 1 year the domain was banned because it was just free to use and a few other issues. Without thinking, I also remodel all. Starting from the URL address into agoengsang.blogspot.com the blog name "agoengsang | personal blog & sharing more..."


   The others address Cyberspace 

          - Primary Blog                 : Agoengsang | Personal Blog & Sharing More
          - Facebook                     : Agoengsang 
          - Facebook  FanPage    : Agoengsang Community
          - Twitter                          : Agoengsang 
          - Google +                      : Agoengsang
          - Kaskus                         : Yousie

   Contact Person : 

          - E-Mail                  : agoengsang[at]gmail.com



WELCOME TO MY BLOG PLENTHOENG. I WISH MY SIMPLE PAGE CAN BRING BENEFITS TO ALL. I GREAT YOU ALL. =D